Monday, February 21, 2011

This oc paranoia

Glee's singing a song from Rent and it happens to be my 'pick-me-up' song. :) Title's Take Me or Leave Me. The song features the playful banter of lesbian lovers with Idina Menzel doing the higher, much female voice and her partner doing the alto. It's not an inspirational song but it's my pick-me-up song because it sounded so alive and has an upbeat tempo.

Anyhow, today's a hectic day. School-related again but I'll be fine, hopefully. Still scream sick when you see me but I'll be fine. I'm looking forward to Friday. If you're a Filipino, you'd know that Friday is a holiday and regular students love holidays...

I won't be arguing much about life's significance today or how we can save the world. Still too busy but will be back very very soon (maybe in the evening) for more.

"Why is Monday so far from Friday and Friday so close to Monday"? (credits to pinterest for the awesome line)

1 comments:

alexandria said...

i don't remember much of Rent, but i love the scene towards the end where Roger sings Your Eyes:

"I should tell you, I should tell you |
I have always loved you|
You can see it in my eyes..."