Tuesday, March 6, 2012

To The Secret Readers from Indonesia

Selamat datang ke blog saya!

To satisfy my vanity, I checked on the blog counter to see who is reading me. To my surprise, I have a lot of readers from Indonesia. Terima kasih banyak-banyak for reading. It is heartwarming to know that you would spend a few minutes of your time in this small virtual space that I use to express myself.

Numbers have a strange way of  reducing the uniqueness of an individual to mere figures. Regardless, this shouldn't cripple our imagination. For the past couple of months, your numbers have been increasing and it's just amazing how the internet has made it possible for strangers with similar interests to find each other and be less lonely.

I can't thank you one by one for I do not know you. But to you who's been here, patiently awaiting my sporadic updates, look, my posts are starting to become more regular! I have you to thank for that because for some reason, knowing that you come here everyday motivates me to come up with better things to say/share.

Daripada hati saya, terima kasih.

0 comments: