Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Life According to Sara Bareilles

Being a big fan that I am, tonight would be about Sara Bareilles' songs again. :)

Mechanics: Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, answer these questions.
                  You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title.
                  It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (band name/artist)"


Note: I btw, to make it more interesting turned the shuffle on and let technology dictate who I am... :D

Describe yourself: King of Anything (now this is sassy. but i like it still.)
How do you feel: City (it also sounds like shitty. ahaha)
Describe where you currently live: Many the Miles (away from you, many the miles yes)
If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Gravity (something always brings me back to you... oh man. i'm over you. but why for all possible songs, this? now what?)
Your favourite form of transportation: Breathe Again 
Your best friend is: Too Good For You (too true! i can only be half [well not even close] as good. i feel like a baddie now]
Your fear: Between The Lines 
What would you love to do right now: Love on the Rocks (it could be that i'd love to make love on the rocks or find love on the rocks? whatever. this isn't making sense to me. you could prolly help?)
Where do you want to be: Bottle It Up (in a bottle? what? a genie in a bottle? hahahahaha)
What are you proud of: Let the Rain
What do you want: Send Me The MOON (this is getting interesting... i love the moon)
What do you want to discover: Waiting to See
What would you like to happen: Say You're Sorry
What would you do for happiness: Hold My Heart
What is the best advice you have to give: Pretend (what?)
Thought for the day: Gonna Get Over You 
How I would like to die: Red (gruesome e?)
My soul's present condition: Uncharted
My motto: Any Way The Wind Blows

♫♪How much do you go to be gone
You are any way the wind blowsAny way the wind blows in ♪♫

0 comments: