Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Going on a diet

No. It's not what you think it is. Though it could be, too.

I have this undying fascination for Diether Ocampo's (a local celebrity) teeth that whenever I hear news about him, I get all excited. My friend just told me that he just broke up with his girlfriend. *light bulb moment

Though it would open opportunities for others to be with him, I feel uneasy that at this stage in his life he still hasn't found the one. Judging from his smile, I am sure it wouldn't be hard for him to make girls fall for him. Don't get me started with his other merits like having a charity dedicated towards helping kids. I do understand that although having a toothpaste ad-worthy-smile and a charity doesn't really say a lot about the person (knowing how we humans operate), still. So where was i?

Oh yeah. Diether Ocampo. and his smile. and something about the dieting maybe?

0 comments: